Mini Problem Trends
The Most Reported Problem and Defect Trends Over the Last Year
Over the last year hundreds of Mini owners have submitted their problems to CarComplaints.com, a completely free website dedicated to exposing car trouble spots based on the complaints of real car owners. We believe there's no better way to accurately assess car problems then to get unfiltered feedback directly from those who have driven the cars and experienced the problems first-hand.
All of the submitted complaints for Mini have been collected and processed, to come up with the 10 most reported Mini problems over the last year:
Clicking on these links will bring you to CarComplaints.com.
- 2009 Mini Cooperairbag light on#1
- 2005 Mini Cooper Stransmission clunks#2
- 2010 Mini Cooperair bag disabled#3
- 2003 Mini Coopercar caught on fire while parked#4
- 2008 Mini Cooper Clubmandoor seal failure#5
- 2012 Mini Cooper Selectrical fire#6
- 2006 Mini Cooperengine failure#7
- 2007 Mini Cooper Sengine failure#8
- 2011 Mini Cooper Sengine light on#9
- 2015 Mini Coopermessage"drivetrain malfunction, drive moderately"#10